Monday, December 20, 2010

2011--A Year for a Closer Walk with Jesus

Challenge for the New Year

In Sunday School yesterday, I inivited the class to join Cindy and me in attempting to read the Bible thru in 2011 and in memorizing a new scripture passage each week. Completing a systematic reading plan on a daily basis and memorizing a new scripture passage each week will result in the Bible being read thru in 2011 and in the memorization of 52 new scripture passages. I trust you will join me in attempting to read God's Word this year and in hiding His Word in your heart through memorization. Let's try it together and let's hold each other accountable for our progress throughout the year.

I have attempted to send copies of these documents to each of you through the Sunday School e-mail list. If you did not receive it or if you were unable to download one of the documents, send me an e-mail to my home address, jimmycreel@suddenlink.net

I will try something else to get the documents to you.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year.

Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment